Strikes Property and Enforcement services Group logo

Head Office – 01133 229555; Newark – 01636 642868; London – 0207 6137312

Complaints Procedure - Strikes Group Residential Evictions

Strikes Group Residential Evictions Complaints Procedure take pride in our work and even more so in our complaints handling if/when they arise.

If you wish to make a complaint you may do so, in writing by emailing our Director,, or you can write to us at the following address:

Strikes, 38 Northgate, Northgate Business Centre, Newark, Notts, NG24 1EZ


How do I go about making a complaint?

Firstly, you must ask yourself if your complaint is really about the actions of the Strikes Enforcement Officer or and Enforcement Agent acting on their behalf, or any other member of the Strikes Team.

Remember, if you are the debtor:

  • When a Writ (The Courts Order for the High Court Enforcement Officer to act) has been issued by the High Court, it was issued at the request of the creditor. It is the creditor who says you owe money and decides the how it should be paid, not the High Court Enforcement Officer. Once the writ has been issued, the High Court Enforcement Officer through her Agents must try to collect money owed as soon as possible;
  • If your complaint is that you do not owe the money, or that the creditor has refused to accept your offer to pay by instalments, then you need to seek independent advice on what to do to protect your position

Please be sure to include the time and date when the incident complained of occurred, where this is appropriate and any other relevant information.


  • make your complaint as soon as possible
  • keep a copy of it since you may need it for future reference; and
  • make sure it contains all the evidence you have

What will happen when I have made my complaint?

Your complaint will be acknowledged on the day it is received if that day is a working day or, on the next working day if it is received when the office is closed.

Who will deal with my complaint?

Your complaint will be dealt with initially by our Director Chris Bane, responsible for handling complaints. A record will be made of your complaint and Joe will ask for a report from the High Court Enforcement Agent concerned. Once this is received, he will consider your complaint and the High Court Enforcement Agent’s report and decide whether or not your complaint appears to be justified. You will be told of the decision either by email or via the postal service within 14 days. If, for whatever reason we need an extension to this, it will be no more than a total of 30 days. Reasons for extension maybe to review footage, sickness, or annual leaves.

If your complaint is found to be justified, the letter will also tell you what it is proposed should be done about it.

Do I have to accept the decision as final?

No, you do not. If you are unhappy with the decision, you can ask for the complaint to be reviewed by the Authorised High Court Enforcement Officer, Mrs Claire Sandbrook, if the agent’s role was under a High Court Writ. If it was under any other role, it will be reviewed by our other Director, Chris.

If your complaint is found to be justified, the letter will also tell you what it is proposed should be done about it.

Scroll to Top
Open chat
Hello 👋
Can we help you?