Strikes Property and Enforcement services Group logo

Head Office – 01133 229555; Newark – 01636 642868; London – 0207 6137312

High Court Permission

Many, including solicitors are not aware that to use high court enforcement officers for enforcement specific permission must be granted on the order from the county court. Without this we would have to apply to the county court to get permission.

Do you already have an Order for Possession but not the permission to transfer up? If so, then we can apply to the courts to have permission granted to transfer to the High Court for enforcement of the possession order, and the monetary judgement (if there is arrears).

We prepare all the documentation for you and lodge the application with the courts.

Please note: there is no guarantee of permission being granted and in all cases we must have a valid reason. Reasons may include timescales using the County Court Bailiff are too long, arrears are above £5,000.00, significant damage to the property, complexities of the eviction, to name but a few.

*Fixed fee service includes court fee and solicitors’ fees.

To discuss your situation and for a FREE appraisal, call us on

0113 322 9555 or email


Scroll to Top
Open chat
Hello 👋
Can we help you?