Strikes Property and Enforcement services Group logo

Head Office – 01133 229555; Newark – 01636 642868; London – 0207 6137312

Strikes Group Residential Evictions - Issue Money Judgement Proceedings

Residential Evictions – Issue Money Judgement Proceedings. Are you owed money and wish to reclaim what’s yours? If so, then we will issue proceedings in the courts on your behalf for a money judgement following notice under the Pre-Action Protocol Rules.

We will review all your documents and issue the claim with the courts with our solicitor*. Once the claim is issued the courts will write to the debtor / defendant with the particulars of claim. They will then have 14 days to respond to the claim.

If judgement is awarded, we can then apply for the judgement order and enforce this (once the order is uplifted to the High Court for a Writ of Control) using our own High Court Enforcement Officers, under the trusted guise of our HCEO, Claire Sandbrook.

If a defence is lodged with the courts, mediation will occur which we will conduct and represent you at. If no agreement is made at mediation, then a hearing will be required. At this point we will then appoint an advocate to represent you in court.

*Fixed fee service, fee includes initial review of documents & solicitor’s fee to issue claim with the courts. Court fee applies separately.

Claim Ammount

Up to £300

£300.01 to £500

£500.01 to £1,000

£1,000.01 to £1,500

£1,500.01 to £3,000

£3,000.01 to £5,000

£5,000.01 to £10,000

£10,000.01 to £200,000

More than £200,000









5% of the claim


To discuss your situation and for a FREE appraisal, call us on

0113 322 9555 or email


Scroll to Top
Open chat
Hello 👋
Can we help you?